In addition to offering the highest level of quality care, Bramley Court Care Home is a loving, warm and comfortable environment that makes life enjoyable and engaging for all residents, whatever their hobbies and personal preferences.
In June 2016 we began our extension, redevelopment and refurbishment programme at Bramley Court which will saw the following new features added to our home for the benefit of our residents, their families and our team:
The ground floor lounge and dining room has undergone a complete extension and refurbishment creating a stylish bistro and lounge. The bistro serves a wide variety of coffee and speciality teas, home-made cakes and pastries that can be enjoyed by all in a relaxing environment overlooking the garden. The bistro has become the focal point for socialising at Bramley Court.
Spa and Hair Salon
A new spa and hair salon has been created for our residents to indulge and pamper themselves and offers a range of relaxing treatments – massage, manicure and pedicures, foot massage and facials as well as hair styling.
The cinema provides a fantastic widescreen experience enabling our residents to enjoy that old classic or any new release with friends and family.
Private Dining Room
A private dining room has been created to enable our residents to entertain family and friends in a private setting, whether a quite intimate dinner, a dinner party or celebratory function.
New Reception Area with Library
The ground floor reception area has been significantly extended to give more space to welcome visitors which includes a new library area, with an extensive collection of books and comfortable seating for our residents to enjoy some quiet time.
Some of our ground floor rooms now have direct access secluded patio areas created allowing residents to benefit from having their own outdoor space to be enjoyed in the summer months.
Other parts of the programme include:
- Five extra en-suite bedrooms added at the home (one on the ground floor and two on the first floor and second floor) allowing for us to welcome new residents to Bramley Court. The bedrooms feature ground floor patio areas or a balconies for the rooms on the first and second floor.
- Roof terraces have been added on both the first and second floor giving residents easy access to outdoor space in which to relax and enjoy.
- The first and second floor lounges have been completely refurbished and decorated and furnished to an exceptional standard, providing a warming and comfortable environment for residents to enjoy with more improved food serveries.
- A sensory room has been created on the second floor designed to engage the senses promoting relaxation, contentment and overall wellbeing for those living with dementia.
- A room for relatives has been added to allow family members to be closer to loved ones anytime of the day.