At Bramley Court Care Home we are committed to providing high-quality care that is effective and responsive, delivered by an expert team that is well-led and supported in an environment that is safe and secure enabling residents to enjoy a better quality of life.
Here is what the Care Quality Commission (CQC) said about our home:
- People who lived at Bramley Court received outstanding care from a passionate and dedicated staff team. Staff valued people and their life experiences, and they knew people extremely well. They provided care that was exceptionally individual to each person and their likes, dislikes, and preferences.
- People told us they really liked living at Bramley Court, relatives trusted the staff team to look after their family members, and staff enjoyed coming to work to see people. Staff were extremely kind and caring and were described as such by people and visitors.
- All staff, from housekeepers and kitchen staff to care staff and managers, talked with people as they carried out their work. They showed how much they enjoyed people’s company.
- People received exceptionally personalised care that responded to their specific needs and individual preferences. One relative described how staff had supported their family member with not only their physical needs but had also stimulated their mind.
- Comments included, “Overall, the care is amazingly good, and I would be happy to end my days here,” and “My relative’s care is exceptional.”
- Staff were aware of people’s individual needs and preferences. People confirmed that staff knew them well, with one visitor saying, “All the staff here seem to know everyone by their name, even the registered manager, she knows them all. “
- A staff member told us, “We support people to do as much for themselves as they can, it is important to them. All the little things are important.”
- A visitor told us, “We eat here a lot, the food is excellent. It’s tasty and well cooked. There’s a good selection and variety, my relative can have fruits, salads, anything. We eat here often, there is a snack station with a cake stand and it feels more like a hotel than a care home.”
- One person told us, “I know I am safe here because exceptionally good staff working in this place, nothing is too hard for them.” One person’s visitor told us “Staff have always talked with us, we are involved in the care.”