We’re all ‘Good’ at Bramley Court
At Bramley Court Care Home we are committed to providing high quality care that is effective and responsive, delivered by an expert team that is well-led and supported in an environment that is safe and secure enabling residents to enjoy a better quality of life. In our latest inspection we have been rated ‘Good’ in all five measures.
Here is what the Care Quality Commission (CQC) said about our home:
- Staff were kind and caring. They knew people well and were aware of their history, preferences, likes and dislikes. People’s privacy and dignity were respected and promoted.
- All of the people we talked with told us that they felt safe living at Bramley Court. One person told us, “I feel safe living here as there is always someone around.”
- We found that there were enough staff to keep people safe. We observed that staff had time to sit and talk to people and engage them in activities in the home.
- All of the staff that we talked with told us that they felt supported in their roles. Staff confirmed that they received regular supervisions and, when applicable, an annual appraisal.
- Visitors told us that they could visit when they liked and were always made to feel welcome. One visitor told us, “I’m always offered a tea or coffee. They look after the visitors as well as the people living in the home.” They also told us, “Staff are kind and caring.”
- One member of staff told us, “There have been great changes since the new manager started. She is really nice she always tries to do her best for you”. Another member of staff told us, “The new manager is particularly supportive. I feel more supported now than I have ever been.”
- All of the care staff we talked with were very positive about their roles. One member of care staff told us, “I love working with people and looking after them.”