An award-winning care provider recognised for its exceptional care
We are delighted to have been recognised by the care industry for our exceptional care and engaging team culture by winning over 25 awards, including Care Employer of the Year, which we have won four times over the last seven years. We are also in the Top 20 recommended care homes on Carehome.co.uk and are proud to have won and been shortlisted as finalists for the following awards:
- Great East of England Care Awards 2018: Care Team Award
- Great East of England Care Awards 2015: Activities Award
- NAPA Awards 2014: Growing Old Disgracefully Award (Resident’s Award)
- Great East of England Care Awards 2014: Good Nurse Award
- Great East of England Care Awards 2013: Care Team Award
Carebase, the owner of Bramley Court, was recognised by winning the Outstanding Achievement in Social Care accolade at the Great London Awards 2017. We are thrilled and incredibly proud that as a team we have achieved this special recognition for all we do to ensure our teams are engaged to provide the very highest quality care to our residents.